EMC3 Anechoic Chamber
Emission Performance – 26MHz-18GHz
Immunity 26 MHz-18GHz
This is the ultimate 3 metre test range ensuring fully compliant Emission and Immunity testing. Ferrite and hybrid pyramidal absorbers are combined in a unique pattern within a SmartShield high performance chamber.
- Fully compliant design to meet CISPR, EN and FCC requirements
- Dimension of 9m x 6m x 5.8m High
- Emission performance of +/-4dB or better 30MHz-40GHz frequency range
- Fully compliant for Immunity in accordance with EN61000.4.3
- Ferrite and Hybrid Lining from 30MHz-40GHz measurements
- Optimised computer modelling to enable partial Hybrid low cost version
- Very cost-effective solution
- Flexible modular design enables easy site changes or upgrading
- Available with turntables, masts and measurement equipment
The SmartShield EMC 3 chamber's small overall size results from the use of hybrid absorber ferrite tile, which require less volumetric space than traditional absorbers. These chambers perform 4 metre antenna scans above the ground plane and accommodate large diameter turntables for testing substantial EUTs.
This is our fully compliant 3m EMC test facility which has exceptional Emission performance achieving less than 3.2dB in all frequencies and positions when calibrated in accordance with ANSI 63.4.
At 3 metre range lengths, field uniformity of 0, + 6 dB is achieved in the test frequency range of 26 MHz to 18 GHz. The test aperture is a vertical plane 1.5 meter x 1.5 metre at an elevation of 0.8 metre to 2.3 metres above the ground plane, following the field uniformity test procedure of IEC 61000-4-3.
The ferrite based design can safely withstand continuous field intensity of up to 200 V/m and intermittent field intensity of up to 500 V/m. This safely exceeds the field intensity requirements of most commercial applications.
A complete system approach is available to fully facilitate your laboratory and includes:
- Electrical distribution
- Air conditioning
- Fire detection and Suppression
- Emission & Immunity Measurement Systems