We offer our customers a professional certification service
Whether you are a manufacturer of computer, electronic, telecommunications, automotive or appliance equipment, you need to get your electrical and electronic products tested and approved for electromagnetic compatibility (EMC).
EMC and EMI testing compliance is getting more complicated, with new compliance standards proliferating in the consumer, commercial, medical and military industries. New EMC testing chambers need to be certified and need to be able to perform accurate measurements.
Rainford EMC is able to provide
- Normalised site attenuation (NSA) measurements in accordance with CISPR 16-1-4 (30 MHz - 1 GHz).
- Site VSWR measurements in accorance with CISPR 16-1-4 (1 GHz - 18 GHz).
- Field uniformity measuremenst in accordance with IEC 61000-4-3 (26MHz – 18GHz).
- Transmission Loss (TL) measurements in accordance with CISPR 16-1-4.
- Free Space Normalised Site Attenuation (FSNSA) Meaurements in accordance with CISPR 16-1-4.
Upon completion of testing, data is provided in Excel® format with a full test report produced within two weeks of testing.